Thursday, September 23, 2010

Imagining My Game

     Hey, it's Kilie again, and this time we have to do a kind of idea for our game. This thing right here is the thing that I typed up in Flash!

     My game idea for a puzzle, is somewhat like a maze. You would be a player wandering the building trying to get out. To make the right turns, you have to get the answers to the prblems right about the Pythagorean Theorem. If you get the questions wrong, well, you make a wrong turn. There are five questions on every level. The first one has six, but the first one is a diagram of the Pythagorean Theorem that you have to put together. At the last level (the roof) you have to get the questions right to hop on the clouds that will let you stay. If the answer is wrong you fall through the cloud. You have five lives through the game, and three extra when you get to the roof. At the end, you get to the helicopter and make it away from the maze.

     I am really excited about making a game in general. There isn't really one thing that i'm most excited about. I just really like solving challenging problems and I think this will be a very challenging problem. 

     In fact, here is a video of a person solving a puzzle....
                                                                                        























Ok I guess thats it, im going. If you want to check out the full story, you can click this link and go strait to my projects page.....http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/srmswiki/index.php/User:Kilie_mullins13/Projects-8th_Grade_Globaloria_Fall_2010 Bye, see ya!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment