Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mini Game Project Post

Ok, I admit it, I love video games. They're just so much fun! Of course you have to get up off the couch and go outside, but if you have a little free time, I would say play a game. I usually don't go for the console games like PlayStation or XBox that often. I mostly stick to the Internet games online.

My favorite games to play in the whole history of forever and ever, are puzzle games. They are very addicting!! I love those games where you have to take piece and put it somewhere like a jigsaw puzzle or something like that. I love mazes too, I could play them forever.

     This project gave me a much wider perspective about games. Usually I gravitate toward the easier games, but I realize the easy ones don't really take that much time and effort. If you want a great game you have to put some real effort into it, and I've learned that!

In fact here is a link to a site that has a lot of games, both easy and challenging.....http://www.y8.com/


And if you want to see something, here is a video of a video game....sorry this video doesn't seem to be working. If you really want to see it, just click this link....http://www.viddler.com/explore/shogungamer/videos/303/ thanks, bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment