Friday, October 1, 2010

Blog About Paper Prototyping!!!!!:D

Hey, it's Kilie again, and this time we have to blog about the paper prototyping.

This project has changed my perspective on my game enormously. I've learned that some things that I wrote down wouldn't really look right on a flash game, honestly. It would've looked like a jumble of monkey went through and destroyed it!

We modified our game a lot to, from our original idea. It's a lot different actually! :] The reason that we did was once again, a lot of things wouldn't look all that good in a game, and we thought up some really great things to modify and change our game scenes in the paper prototyping...

This is a video that I found of a paper prototype [not ours] about a game. Check it out.

Plus, if you want to check out mine and Cassie's own paper prototype, just click this link right below this.http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/srmswiki/index.php/Team:Musical_Daisies

So thats about it, I will see you next Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment