Friday, October 8, 2010

Drawing A Scene And Stuff...

Hey, how is it going!?!?! Guess what, I am so happy, but in other words, we have to talk about our 'drwaing a scene' portion of our game projects. I have learned a new idea about our game topic (Pythagorean Theorem) It doesn't take five billion steps to get through it; it only takes a few! That surprised me because I always thgouht that, you know, it took a thousadn steps, but it doesn't. Doing the reasearch for it and finding out about it helped bring this whole new concept to me. Wikipedia was amazing of course, along with some web sites that had a lot of information.{i.e.school run sites, math sharing sites}And these sites were really reliable because most of them were created with students in mind and with information strait from teachers. I would call that reliable.   

                                     See, right up there it is, in the few simple steps that it takes to solve the Pythagoren Theorem. It's really not that hard, you know!

Here is a video of how to learn the Pythagoren Theorem in like, three minutes!!!
But if the video doesn't work right, just go to this link right here to see it....http://www.viddler.com/explore/drjviddler/videos/5/

If you want to check out a website about the Theorem, just click this link....right here. Literally CLICK THE WORD HERE! Bye!!

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment