Hi, it's me again, and please just disregard the spelling in the title. As I said, I make a lot of typos! Today we are blogging abotu 'Drawing A Scene' This kind of came a little hard to me and it took me a while to learn how to do it. In the end it ended up Cassie doing the loading screen and I got the title screen...unfortunatly Flash drives were constantly left at home for some reason or another, but hey, thats life. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. We use scenes, in our gaem, to do a visual story of a little man trapped in a strange world. And these scenes lead you through his perilous journey of.......mazes and math and junk like that. Plus they help you learn about our math topic *cough*Pythagoren Theorem*cough* And it really helps you gain a better understanding if you don't know it that well. Some examples from playing to learn are the game about Hurricane Katrina[I can't quite remember the name right now], Zeitgeist, and, even though I hate this game, Ayiti:The Cost Of Life did too. A lot fo other games about this genre that Cassie and I played really influenced how our game is going down, you know! :D
Here is a video of this awesome guy drawing a scene. It's the chiz so watch it!!!!!
If you want to check out the real deal for yourself though, just hit this link right here.......link to the most awesome video in the world
Plus if you get creeped out, it's not my fault, you watched it! So, I'm going to go watch more stupid cat videos so, bye!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment