Friday, October 22, 2010

Adding Buttons

Ok, how is it going? This week, we're blogging on the 'Adding Buttons' addition to our course schedule. We we're supposed to go through our knowledge comunity and find a link form another students page that you find helpful. I found this one on Allison's Blog.....http://www.google.com/ Yes, it is Google, because Google means infinate knowledge...from everywhere!!!! This is the link to the blog that I got this from....http://twilightfanallison.blogspot.com/ The reason this link here is soooo helpful is the fact that Google never runs out of information that you can use. It's a map, it's a GPS, it's a movie critic. Google is even a calculator! I didn't know that until I tried it out. Plus, this link was relly useful to my group because, it showed so many links to website dealing with our problem! [Pythagoren Theorem] It just goes how much you can use from a link to a well-known website. Hopefully you will go and check this link out for yourself. You never know what you'll find!
     Well, I guess that's all for this week. I'll be back next week with more on our course schedule. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment