Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Progress, Struggles, Sucess, And Looking Forward

     Today, we're supposed to blog about our struggles, sucess, and progress. And thats exactly what i'm going to do. I have made a lot of progress in this year so far. I really thought that I wouldn't be able to comprehend all of this at one time, but I have done exceptionally well. I have learned a lot abotu reating games in Flash, including a lot of code too. But I do have struggles with getting the codes right and having them to work the right way. Don't get me wrong though, I have had a lot of sucess as well. Getting the animations moving was a great sucess for me. Along with getting buttons to work and scenes to go where they're supposed to go. I look forward to a lot as well. I look forward to learnign more code and learning to do a lot more in the way of Flash. I also look forward to getting our game finished and presented. It'll rock by the way!:]

If you want to check out my actual progress, click this link.....http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/srmswiki/index.php/User:Kilie_mullins13/Projects-8th_Grade_Globaloria_Fall_2010


No comments:

Post a Comment