Time is very important when it comes to finishing a task. In the past, my team has wasted much time when we should have been working. Now we are pressed for time and really need to get things done. In the following weeks, we will be using every second we can to get this game done.
It doesn't seem like a long time, but a month is actually more than enough. All we need finished now is the final playable level, Bacon's final little movie, and the dreaded action script that we hate getting done. Just today, I plan on getting Bacon's big escape movie done. I used some time yesterday to draw out the main scenes.
We also need to get that final level done. It shouldn't be too hard, just the hardest Pythagorean Theorem question you've ever seen! Well maybe not the hardest ever; this is 8th grade players we're talking about. It also needs to be the most confusing maze. Oh, and if I can find it, we'll use the script on some triangles to make some real trouble for little Bacon to go through.
Finally we have to get through that mountain of action script we have on our plate. We have to go back and insert a hit test on every line of those mazes. Plus we need the code that lets Bacon hit the right answer and go to the right screen. You can bet that most of our time will be used for that specific purpose.
I guess that's all there is to using time wisely in the following weeks. If we find anything else that needs to get done, we'll just throw it in the schedule and wing it. I'm sure that all this hard work will pay off in the end and we'll have a great game.

No comments:
Post a Comment