Our game has changed incredibly since that first day we thought it up. Little Nikki changed into little Bacon, the mazes and questions got much harder, and we added all kinds of new stuff to Bacon's maze filled world.
A major change we've added is the little movies in between all the scenes. Bacon has been abducted by aliens, rode a dinosaur, danced like Micheal Jackson, and finally defeated a bunch of nasty triangles to escape from Maze World. I can tell you, we certainly didn't dream up adding those at first. We actually thought it was good when I found the little alien movie I created in afterschool one day. It kind of snowballed from there...
Another change we created was making the mazes harder. They become more elaborate when we realized that our intended audience could get through the old ones no problem. Now the mazes are bigger and have more twists and turns than a Stephen Kign novel. I guess that's good if you like that kind of thing.
The last large addition we've made is inserting all kinds of fun things into the game. We added in a custom cursor, strange buttons, of course the movies, and a study portion at the beginning of the game. All of these elements, combined with the already fun mystery of a maze, and you have a gaming recipe of epic proportions. So much awesomeness that you just can't contain the urge to dance and sing while playing it.
All of these changes we've made in our game, are changes we hope give it somethign different, and something more unique than other games before ours. I mean, with mine and Cassie's personalities, how can somethign strange NOT come from our heads!?

No comments:
Post a Comment