Friday, May 6, 2011

Partner Blog - Cassie

There aren't many bad things I can say about Cassie. Over all she's been a great partner. She was here a year before me, so she knew a lot of things about flash already. She was a good teacher at the beginning of the year. Cassie knows a lot about code, which I have a problem with myself. I'm good with drawing and animation, but without Cassie, I would be lost when it comes to code. :] She works really hard on the game and I'm lucky to get a partner like her.
      I guess if I had to say something bad about her, well not really that bad, it's that she talks a lot. Cassie isn't just a good game partner though, she's one of my best friends.I think that makes it easier to work together. We can talk about everything, from the game to personal troubles; we talk about it all. I have a feeling that if I had any other person as a partner, this year would have gone a lot differently. I don't think I would have wanted it to though. I would definatly give Cassie a 100 in being a great partner and incredibly helpful.
     I would give myself like a 90, cause Cassie does know most things about the game, she did make most of the code; I did the drawing. I think that the drawing is the easier is than the code work and therefore an easier job. A harder job means a higher score, so she gets a 100 in my book. I wish I could give her higher than that, so I think I will......she gets a 100 and a pack of bacon. Simple as that.
     This blog is over and I'm out of here. If you have any doubts about how awesome Cassie is, then come and meet her. Life for me would go a lot better if you did, because then I wouldn't have to explain her to people like you! I'm out of here. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment