It was really fun to watch everyone's games. I learned that ours was
better than I thought. It seemed like the people on the phone liked
the way that our demo idea devoloped into Bacon's world. I also
learned that our game could use the wall code. I believe it would make
it more fun to play. The last good thing about our game, that I
personally learned, is that Cassie and I have come along way from the
begginging of the year. Me mostly, because she was here last year. I
love the skills that I've learned with flash involving animating and
coding. (I still kind of stink at coding though...) A good thing I
learned about other people's games is that they waste as much time as
we do! I don't know if that's a good thing for them, but it makes me
feel better! A bad thing is that the games could have been a lot
better for some people if the groups had worked together. If they had
actually talked and worked together, the level of games in this group
would have been a lot higher. I guess I don't have anything more to
say. I've given you two good things and abad thing about my own game,
and a good and a bad thing about the classes games. If you want
anyhting else.....then to bad. :]
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment