Friday, April 22, 2011

It Was Done.....

It's took us a long time to fix up the hitTests in the game. We just got one working yesterday, thanks to some help, and we decided to stay few extra periods and get the whole thing finished up. There must have been something wrong with the computer, or the flashdrive, or both, because it didn't save. This is just terrible. I've searched through this whole flashdrive and .....nothing. :[

     We had added some really cool things too.

      Maybe we saved it onto the computer instead, I don't know. I guess when we come back from spring break we'll have to look into this more. Until then, there's really no update on the game. The hitTest was our last problem, we got that fixed, and now I can't find the new one. I was really excited to see the final game, and Cassie isn't here to show me where it is. Well, I guess that's all that's new on the "finished" game.

No comments:

Post a Comment