Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Progress So Far
That picture lies about our game. We've progressed a lot since our last checkpoint. In fact Cassie is right now adding some new things to our wonderful game. I finally got the two transition scenes done. I made one with a dinosaur acrrying Bacon into the great beyond (the next maze) and the Micheal Jackson dancing scene where he has to be carried off on a stretcher. We've inserted the second maze. It seems harder than the last one, which is good. The question is a bit harder as well. All in all, we've made a lot of progress on our game. I'm very proud of the way it's turning out. If you want to see the newest version of this epic game, click here. That's all I have for this week. Turn up here next time and we may possibly sorta be blogging about something other than progress! (I know, I think it's boring too. Why can't we blog about pie or something fun?) Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment