Friday, January 7, 2011
Biggest Challenge
I have had a lot of challenges this year.....but by far the worst is all the pressure!!!!!! This class puts major pressure on you to keep up with the other schools and students, pressure to have a good game, and pressure to constantly learn things. I guess it makes it better when you know everyone else is in the same boat as you are, but only a little bit. I have some problems with keeping up with all this. There are five new kids in this class, and I know they know about as much as I do, but I really have problems learning this coding and junk. It's a lot of pressure as well to make a great game in this class. Like if you don't make one, they'll get really mad and that's just terrible. Anyway, I've just had challenges with pressure....and to relieve that pressure, I like to go here. Or even here. Or I watch this video right down here.
Labels:
challenges,
link,
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment