Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Reflecting

I really liked doing Flash this year in Globaloria. I wasn't in it last year, so I thought all this would be incredibly hard. But surprisingly it's not. Creating in Flash allows me to express myself in my school by doing things that I love and making my ideas come to life. It's been great to see all of my ideas being created in reality. It felt great to finally accomplish some things that I had to work at. Like getting characters to move, making buttons work, and getting Flash to cooperate. So Flash this year has really been good for me and I hope the rest will come this easily. Sorry I couldn't exactly find a video, but I did find some happy stuff. And here is a link to like, the happiest, weirdest website I have ever discovered. http://www.weirdomatic.com/ Seriously it's happy. Once again, couldn't find a video on the subject but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment