Friday, December 10, 2010

Game Demo

I've learned a lot of stuff with this game demo. Some of it bad, but most of it good. Like you should always save something a few times, or don't erase things that are already there. Even, bring your own flashdrive to school. But I've also learned a lot about making a game. It takes longer than I expected, but it's really worth it in the end. About that saving projects thing, always remember to name it something you'll remember.:) I had a lot of fun doing this with Cassie, despite some trouble along the way. The very first try at our game demo was really awesome. But halfway through, someone erased it off their flashdrive accidentally. So we had to start over, but it's ok because it's done! :] If you want to see Cassie and mine's presentaion (when we put it up:) just click this link........http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/srmswiki/index.php/Team:Musical_Daisies

Also, here is this awesome video of a stop motion game demo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment